2016 Industry Analysis Report Smoking Tobacco in Netherlands
Smoking Tobacco in Netherlands 2016 is an analytical report by GlobalData that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Netherlands market.
Albany, New York, February 03, 2017: Market Research Hub has recently announced the addition of a new report to it broad database titled as “Smoking Tobacco in Netherlands, 2016”. The Netherlands has the second largest market for smoking tobacco in Europe after Germany, and in per capita terms it is by far the largest market in Europe.
Request for Sample Report: http://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=948197
Production of smoking tobacco in the Netherlands is quite extensive as it remains a major export base, and volumes have fluctuated year-to-year recently. Consumption of smoking tobacco products is expected to continue to decline over the coming years due to rising taxes, bans and increasing health awareness.
- The Dutch smoking tobacco market has traditionally been a duopoly, with two major multinationals - Imperial Tobacco and BAT - dominating sales. However, in recent years other suppliers and private label brands have proliferated. Imperial Tobacco leads the market with its main strength in the FCT market.
- The effect of rising taxes, smoking bans and increased health awareness will impact negatively on the whole tobacco market.
Smoking Tobacco in Netherlands 2016 is an analytical report by GlobalData that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Netherlands market. The report offers Market size and structure of the overall and per capita consumption based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing analysis, and our in-house expertise.
- Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
- Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
- The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market.
- This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes - prime intelligence for marketers.
- Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
Get Full Report with TOC: http://www.marketresearchhub.com/report/smoking-tobacco-in-netherlands-2016-report.html
Table of Contents:
Market size and structure
Production and trade
Taxation and retail prices
Manufacturers and brands
The smoking population
Prospects and forecasts
About Market Research Hub
Market Research Hub (MRH) is a next-generation reseller of research reports and analysis. MRH’s expansive collection of market research reports has been carefully curated to help key personnel and decision makers across industry verticals to clearly visualize their operating environment and take strategic steps.
MRH functions as an integrated platform for the following products and services: Objective and sound market forecasts, qualitative and quantitative analysis, incisive insight into defining industry trends, and market share estimates. Our reputation lies in delivering value and world-class capabilities to our clients.
90 State Street,
Albany, NY 12207,
Toll Free: 866-997-4948 (US-Canada)
Market Research Hub (MRH) is a next-generation reseller of research reports and analysis.
Feb 03, 2017