Bariatric Devices Market Buoyed by Launch of New Bariatric Equipment | IndustryARC


The Global Bariatric Device market has been analyzed with respect to five parameters: by type, by procedure, by cause, by device and by geography. This segment is further divided into various sub segments and is being forecasted till 2020.

The Bariatric Devices Market deals with the development and undertaking of surgical weight loss through various medical procedures which utilize bariatric surgery devices and other supporting bariatric equipment. Bariatric surgery helps people achieve weight loss by removing a portion of the stomach or by altering the small intestine.

 The Bariatric Devices Market has noticed that people end up being overweight or obese due to a number of factors like excessive calorie intake, hereditary reasons, environmental causes, etc. One of the popular methods for tackling obesity is through weight loss surgery which requires the skills of a bariatric surgeon. Non-invasive bariatric devices include altering the diet and the consumption of pills which reduce weight.

 

 Request For Sample Brochure @ http://industryarc.com/pdfdownload.php?id=162

 

 Scope & Regional Forecast of the Bariatric Devices Market

 

During the last few years, the Bariatric Devices Market has noticed that only 5% of all bariatric surgeries utilize non-invasive bariatric devices while the remaining 95% utilize invasive devices. This preference for invasive procedures, which require the expertise of a bariatric surgeon, is because the pain and blood loss suffered after the operation is relatively less, and the scarring pain is also greatly reduced.

 The Bariatric Devices Market considers the primary growth drivers to be the following factors: rise in consumption of fast food combined with a reduction in physical activity; back-breaking work schedules; growing health awareness among the public; and rising popularity of the sedentary lifestyle. These factors are expected to help the demand for bariatric surgery devices to exhibit a CAGR of 17% during the forecast period of 2015-2020.

 

 The Bariatric Devices Market is currently dominated by demand emanating from the US as a significant portion of the population is in need of weight loss surgery due to obesity.  

 

 Segmentations & Key Players Involved in the Bariatric Devices Market

 

According to IndustryARC findings, the Bariatric Devices Market can be broken down into various segmentations on the basis of –

 Type: Invasive and Less/Non-Invasive

 

 Procedure: Restriction Surgery (Laparoscopic adjustable Gastric Band, Vertical Banded Gastroplasty), Combined Surgery (Roux-en-Y gastric bypass, Long Limb RYGBP) and Malabsorptive Procedures (Biliopancreatic diversion, Biliopancreatic diversion with duodenal switch).

 

 Cause: Calorie Intake, Hereditary, Disease or Disorders (Obesity, Type 2 Diabetes, Apnea/Comobrid, Environmental Hypertension, Cardiac diseases) and Others.

 

 Device: Gastric Banding (Adjustable, Dissector, Sutureless Port and Applier, Bladeless Trocars, Curved Shears, Vessel Sealing Devices), Gastric Bypass (Gastric Pouch Devices, Circular Staplers, Bladeless Trocars, Curved Shears, Others), Sleeve Gastrectomy and Laparoscopic Graspers.

 

 Inquiry Before Buying @ http://industryarc.com/inquiry-before-buying.php?id=162

 

 Geographical Location: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and RoW (Rest of the World).

 

 Some of the key players involved in the Bariatric Devices Market according to IndustryARC are as follows:

 

 

Gi Dynamics, Inc. Helioscopie Medical Johnson & Johnson Olympus Corporation Reshape Medical, Inc. Synovis Surgical

Products or Services

Overweight may be caused due to more calorie intake, disorders, hereditary reasons, disease and also environment in some cases. Generally people with a BMI of 40 and above are considered as obese.

Contact Information

IndustryARC

kukatpally
Hyderabad
500026
India
Phone : 9642077944
View website

Published in

Health

Published on

Jan 18, 2017

Social Links

PRnob Facebook Page Twitter page of PRnob.com Google+ of Prnob.com LinkedIn page of PRnob.com