Be Safe Around Fire With Flame Retardant Coveralls By PPG Workwear

A part of the PPG Clothing Group, PPG Workwear is a company based in the UK.

(Girvan, Ayrshire, UK) – PPG Workwear ( does not only want to deliver impressive clothing to their customers, but they also aim to keep them safe at all times. Therefore, they are thrilled to present some of the flame retardant coveralls that they have in store.

First, they have the Portwest Hi Vis Multi-Norm FR Anti-Static Coverall for only £91.00. It is made from 99% cotton and woven together with 1% carbon yarns which are spread evenly along the wrap. This makes the coverall comfortable to wear and flame resistant at the same time. This highly innovative clothing also has anti-static properties. PPG Workwear recommends this product for people who are exposed to the petrochemical industry.

Another product offered by PPG Workwear is the Portwest Araflame Flame Retardant Anti-Static Coverall for £102.00. It is made of 93% Meta-aramid fibre, which is a natural flame resistor. The other 7% of it is composed of Para-aramid fibres for durability and carbon fibre for protection against electrostatic hazards. Just like the first product, this one is smooth and can be worn throughout the day. Moreover, it can maintain its top condition even when washed many times over.

PPG Workwear prides themselves in offering affordable and well-made protective clothing for all purposes. They also have a fast and accurate delivery service that covers the whole UK. Customers are reminded that the prices mentioned here may change without prior notice.

Aside from the two products mentioned above, PPG Workwear has more flame retardant clothing available. To discover their complete collection, visit their website at

About PPG Workwear

A part of the PPG Clothing Group, PPG Workwear is a company based in the UK. They are suppliers of flame retardant clothing, safety clothing, and embroidered clothing available in a large variety of colours and designs that suit all professional needs. Interested parties may call them at 01465 881188 or send a message through their email address, Alternatively, a contact form may be filled on their website at

Products or Services

Embroidered Workwear Work Wear Embroidered Embroidered Workwear UK Embroidered Work Shirts Embroidered Uniforms

Contact Information

PPG Workwear

7 Main Street
KA26 0RY
Phone : 014 65881188
View website

Published in


Published on

Sep 26, 2016

Social Links

PRnob Facebook Page Twitter page of Google+ of LinkedIn page of