Designer Indya Offers Bhutan Holiday Tour Packages Starting a Price USD 470 PP
Designer Indya is a leading India holiday tour packages provider company. Now we launch Bhutan tour packages at affordable costs.
Bhutan officially the Kingdom of Bhutan, is a sovereign state in South Asia. Bhutan is also well known for mountain adventure trekking and hiking. Jhomolhari Base Camp Trek, Snowman Trek, Masagang trek are some of the popular treks in Bhutan. The most important centers for tourism are in Bhutan's capital Thimphu, and in the western city of Paro, near India. Taktshang, a cliff side monastery (Called the "Tiger's Nest" in English) watching the Paro Valley, is one of the country's attractions. This temple is really sacred to Buddhists. Housed inside the temple is a cave in which the Buddhist Deity who brought Buddhism to Bhutan fasted for 90 days as he battled the demons that inhabited this valley, in order to spread Buddhism. The temple has been standing for well over a thousand years, yet has suffered two fires in which the damage has been repaired. Visas to Bhutan are obtained through its embassy or consulate in one's home country. [Ref – Wikipedia]
Designer Indya is a leading India holiday tour packages provider company. Now we launch Bhutan tour packages at affordable costs. We provide reliable and keen services with highly experienced tour manager. We will also include with all your travel arrangements in a best way .Your stay in Bhutan will be set very delightful, safe and memorable holidays.
Check it out below details about our Bhutan tour packages
• Accommodation on double sharing basis
• Paro - Paro by 1 SUV Non Ac Car or similar
• Daily Breakfast
• Sightseeing & Itinerary as specified in Day to Day itinerary as mentioned in your mail.
• Tour Guide
• All Entry Fees
• Travel Insurance, Personal Expenses like beverages, tips, etc...
• Any meals other than specified under inclusions
• Flight ticket
• Government Service tax
• Rates valid for Indian Nationals only... Please write us for foreign national rates
• Indian national travelling to Bhutan required valid Passport or Original Voter ID card only.
• Carrying of Tobacco product is punishable offense to Bhutan.
• All tourists visiting Dzong and temples must be dressed appropriately. No half pant, sleeve less shirts, floaters, etc. are allowed
• Car will be as per itinerary only and it will not be on disposal basis
So now you ready for Bhutan Holiday tour in India Visit our website and book your tour package with suit your budget. Do not hesitate to contact us with enquires; our friendly and highly experienced staff is most willing to help you with your travel to Bhutan.
Designer Indya is an inbound initiative by Travel Designer Group which offers you a hassle free travel experience to India.
Aug 01, 2016