Global Voice over Long Term Evolution (VoLTE) Market(2017-2024)- Research Nester
The global VoLTE market is expected to reach around USD 37 Billion by 2024 by registering a CAGR of 27% over the forecast period i.e. 2017-2024.
VoLTE is a latest communication standard which provides high-speed wireless connectivity to mobile phones and data terminals. These arising technologies in telecommunication sector providing the ease to the population to communicate with high-speed connectivity feature. VoLTE technology is around 20 times faster than the earlier communication technology. Moreover, it provides the platform for voice call delivery to the consumers across the globe.
Market size and forecast
The market is majorly driven by the rapid pace of globalization and rising need for advanced communication services for various commercial and individual purposes. Geographically, North-America has witnessed extensive adoption of these advanced services in the past few years and is expected to showcase a tremendous growth in near future. The market will be driven by the growing adoption of advanced communication technology in various corporate and government sectors. Presence of large number of tech savvy population in U.S. region is expected to propel the growth of VoLTE market during the forecast period i.e. 2017-2024.
For Sample Pages please go through link below: http://www.researchnester.com/sample-request/2/rep-id-345
Likewise, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa region offers potential opportunities to the key players of VoLTE market. Rapid urbanization in the regions and increasing expenditure of modern infrastructure are the major driving factors for the market of VoLTE. Growing trend towards video calling and penetration of smartphone users on account of rising personal disposable income is expected to bolster the growth of VoLTE market.
Our in-depth analysis segmented the global voice over long term evolution (VoLTE) market in the following segments:
By Technology Type
· Voice Over IP Multimedia Subsystem (VoIMS)
· Circuit Switched Fall Back (CFSB)
· Dual Radio/Simultaneous Voice and LTE (SVLTE)
· Voice Over LTE Via Generic Access Network (VOLGA)
· Single Radio Voice Call Continuity (SRVCC)
By Evolution Type
· Voice over mobile broadband (VoMBB)
· Voice over high speed package access (VoHSPA)
· Voice over Wi-Fi (VoWi-Fi)
· Individual Consumers
Global Voice over Long Term Evolution (VoLTE) Market is further classified on the basis of region as follows:
· North America (United States /U.S. & Canada)
· Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America)
· Western and Eastern Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Hungary, Belgium, Netherlands & Luxembourg, Rest of Western Europe)
· Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, South Korea and Rest of Asia)
· Middle East and North Africa (MENA)
· Rest of World
Growth Drivers and challenges
The market for VoLTE is majorly driven on the back of rising adoption of VoLTE services by the network operators. The VoLTE technology provides rapid call set up due to high activity of spectrum. The high band-width and advanced spectrum technology enables the high-speed connectivity which is further gaining traction among the population across the globe. The features of VoLTE such as VoWi-Fi and access internet services at the time of calling are gaining traction among the population. Moreover, increasing tech savvy population and rising penetration of smartphone users are growing demand for advanced technology for internet access and communication. VoLTE technology provides ease to the consumers to access high-speed internet and enhanced voice call quality. Rising personal disposable income of the population and rising popularity of VoLTE services across the globe are expected to impact positively on the growth of VoLTE market in near future.
Request For TOC Here: http://www.researchnester.com/toc-request/1/rep-id-345
In addition to this, rising need for video calling and group discussions through visual interfaces in corporate sectors are swelling the market growth of VoLTE globally. On the other hand, up gradation of government sectors due to rapid pace urbanization and penetration of internet of things (IoT) are some of the major factors which require the VoLTE services. Emerging nations are working on advanced networking strategies which are further expected to boost the market of VoLTE technology.
However, high cost of network installation equipment is the major challenge for the key players of this industry. Likewise, cost associated with these advanced network services is likely to hinder the growth of VoLTE market. Lack of awareness and slow adoption in under-developed nations are hampering the growth of VoLTE market.
The key players of Voice over Long Term Evolution (VoLTE) Market as follows:
· AT&T Inc.
o Company Overview
o Key Product Offerings
o Business Strategy
o SWOT Analysis
· Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.
· LG Uplus
· Nokia Networks
· SK Telecom
· Bharti Airtel
Scope and Context
Overview of the Parent Market
The Global Voice over Long Term Evolution (VoLTE) Market is segmented as follows:
· By Technology type Market Size and Y-O-Y Growth Analysis
· By Evolution type Market Size and Y-O-Y Growth Analysis
· By End-User type Market Size and Y-O-Y Growth Analysis
· North America (U.S., Canada) Market Size and Y-O-Y Growth Analysis
· Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Rest of Latin America) Market Size and Y-O-Y Growth Analysis
· Western and Eastern Europe (Germany, Italy, Spain, France, U.K, Benelux, Hungary, Rest Of Western Europe, Russia Poland, Rest of Eastern Europe) Market Size and Y-O-Y Growth Analysis
· Asia-Pacific (China, India, Singapore, Japan, Australia and New Zealand and Rest of Asia) Market Size and Y-O-Y Growth Analysis
· Middle East and North Africa (MENA) Market Size and Y-O-Y Growth Analysis
· Rest of World Market Size and Y-O-Y Growth Analysis
Supply and Demand Risk
Porter’s Five Force Model
Geographical Economic Activity
Key Players (respective SWOT Analysis) and their Strategies and Product Portfolio
Recent Trends and Developments
Industry Growth Drivers and Challenges
Key Information for Players to establish themselves in current dynamic environment
To know more about this research, kindly visit: http://www.researchnester.com/reports/voice-over-long-term-evolution-volte-market-global-demand-analysis-opportunity-outlook-2024/345
For Table of Content & Free Sample Report Contact:
U.S. +1 646 586 9123
U.K. +44 203 608 5919
Research Nester is a global market research and consulting firm helping organizations, private entities, governments undertaking, non-legislative associations and non-profit organizations.
Jul 21, 2017