IDS of Delaware Becomes Approved Depository of Intercontinental Exchange (ICE)
Depository Now Open to ICE Futures U.S. Market Investors
NEW CASTLE, DE (March 31, 2015) – International Depository Services (IDS) of Delaware, a subsidiary of Dillon Gage Metals, has become an approved depository of the Intercontinental Exchange Futures U.S. (NYSE:ICE). ICE operates a network of regulated exchanges and clearinghouses. ICE’s futures exchanges focus on the global commodity and financial markets, with an emphasis on risk management reduction and other capital efficiencies.
This approval expands IDS-Delaware’s capabilities and offerings while servicing the Exchange and its participants for Eligible and On-Warrant precious metals contracts.
The Exchange has approved the Depository for all four current precious metals contracts offered by ICE Futures U.S., including:
- 100 oz Gold (ZG)
- Kilo Gold bars (YG)
- 1000 oz Silver bars (YI)
- 5000 oz Silver bars (5 x 1000 ounce bars) (ZI)
“IDS of Delaware is proud to service the sophisticated investment market of Intercontinental Exchange Futures U.S. clients,” said Alisa Moen, president of IDS of Delaware. “With the competitive rate structure, state-of-the-art security and cutting-edge reporting offered at our depository, we look forward to working closely with all private and institutional ICE Future U.S. participants who own, sell, trade and store precious metals.”
IDS of Delaware clients will now be able to transact business between accounts within the storage facility and still maintain the chain of custody streamlining the process and alleviating the need for costly logistical services such as assaying or transportation. In addition, IDS Vault employees are now licensed Weighmasters by the State of Delaware.
IDS of Delaware is located at 406 West Basin Road, New Castle, DE. For more information, please call toll-free (888) 322-6150 or visit: www.ids-delaware.com.
About International Depository Services Group
International Depository Services Group with locations in Delaware, USA (www.ids-delaware.com; 888-322-2431), and Ontario, Canada (www.idsofcanada.com; 855-362-2431) offers secure, efficient and insured precious metals and certified coin depositories that focus on custom business logistics solutions including storage, fulfillment, inventory management and many other value-added services.
About Dillon Gage Metals
Dillon Gage Inc. of Dallas (DillonGage.com) founded in 1976, companies include:
• Dillon Gage Metals- (www.DillonGage.com/Metals), one of the world’s largest precious metals wholesale trading firms. The firm is an authorized purchaser for all major world mints and maintains inventory in over 20 countries around the world. 800-375-4653
• FizTrade Online Trading (www.FizTrade.com), offers real-time bid/ask trading platform for gold, silver, platinum and palladium. 800-375-4653
• Digital Metals (www.DigitalMetals.com), delivers advanced tools and technologies that enable market participants to be more successful in their businesses. Digital Metals offers cloud-based solutions for physical precious metals marketplace built upon the Digital Metals Platform. 866-494-3577
• Dillon Gage Refining (www.dillongage.com/refining/why-dg), professional assayers and refiners of precious metal scrap, from low grade to karat scrap. Stone removal services and diamond experts on staff. 888-436-3489
• International Depository Services Group with locations in Delaware, USA (www.ids-delaware.com; 888-322-2431), and Ontario, Canada (www.idsofcanada.com; 855-362-2431) offers secure, efficient and insured precious metals and certified coin depositories that focus of custom business logistics solutions which include, storage, fulfilment, inventory managements and many other value added services.
Serving dealers, pawnshops, dentists, investors, banks and more with: Bullion trading, Refining, Diamonds, Rare coins, Online trading, Storage
Dillon Gage Metals , Precious Metals , Digital Metals International Depository Services of Delaware , International Depository Services of Canada , Diamond State Depository , Dillon Gage Metals , Metal depository ,
Apr 01, 2015