Legion Pre-Expansion for World of Warcraft Have Changes Collection & PvP System
Blizzard launched a series of patch notes for World of Warcraft Legion Pre-Expansion including collection and PvP System changes.
As the World of Warcraft Legion is approaching to wow fans closer and closer, Blizzard gives out some patch notes for WOW Legion Pre-Expansion with changes of System.
Now, Safewow gives away 10000 World of Warcraft gold for free and 11% off promo code for orders on Safewow Facebook. The Wow Gold Free Giveaway will available to everyone on Safewow Facebook with limited time: Round 1: July 18 to July 21, 2016, and Round 2: July 25 to July 28, 2016. At 03:00 a.m. GMT on July 18 and July 25, Safewow posts two topics on our Facebook. Players need to reply the topic and tag their friends as much as possible in the limited time. More specific details are shown here.
Hurry up to win the chance of getting free wow gold and big discount code.
All the followings are patch notes for System changes in WOW Legion Pre-Expansion:
New Transmogrification Collections System: Appearances
1. New Collection tab: Appearances
2. Unlock new appearances by collecting Soulbound weapons and armor your character can equip.
3. Unlocked appearances are account-wide and usable for transmogrification by other characters that can equip the item.
4. When first logging into a character after Patch 7.0, the appearances of appropriate items in your bags, bank, and Void Storage are learned automatically. Additional appearances will be unlocked based on previously-completed quests.
5. Transmogrifiers located in most major cities have been improved with additional features.
1) Got a look that you like? Save the entire transmogrification set as an outfit. Create and swap between outfits at the Transmogrifier.
2) Additionally, transmogrifications can now be associated with your current specialization. Your outfit automatically changes when switching specializations if you so desire.
3) Added a new option to hide shoulders.
4) The option to hide helmets, cloaks, and shoulders has been moved into the transmogrification system.
Revamped PvP Progression and Honor System
1. The PvP Reward System will now provide appropriate items for players level 100 and below.
2. Honor Points and Conquest Points have been removed as a currency.
3. Items that were purchased using Honor or Conquest are now available for purchase with Marks 4. of Honor that can be earned from Battlegrounds, Arenas, and Skirmishes.
5. Learn more about upcoming PvP changes in our Legion PvP Preview.
Equalized PvP Gear
1. Gear has been normalized in PvP combat. Characters entering a Skirmish Arena, Battleground, Rated Arena, Rated Battleground, or Ashran now receive an aura called Principles of War.
2. Principles of War removes all stats gained from gear (Strength, Stamina, Haste, etc.), disables gear related bonuses (like trinket effects and set bonuses), and gives the character stats based on their specializations, and increases based on overall item level. The goal is to provide a much more finely tuned and balanced PvP experience.
1. The pennant attached to the back of characters now changes its appearance based on the player’s best rating in the Arena bracket.
2. The 5v5 Arena bracket has been retired. "Arena Master" achievement has been converted into a Feat of Strength.
Winning a Battleground with characters below level 110 now awards a Crate of Battlefield Goods. Players on the opposing team also have a chance to receive a crate with an increasing chance based on team score at the end of a match. The crate contains a piece of armor appropriate for the character’s level and specialization with a chance for the crate to contain additional rewards such as weapons or relics.
Have fun: http://www.safewow.com/