Online Media Consumption Habits - China – Market Research Report 2016
Digital Accounts for Over 50% of Time Spent with Media in China. Digital grabs larger share of adults' daily media time in China than in UK, US.
Albany, New York, September 7, 2016: Market Research HUB has announced the addition of the "OnlineMedia Consumption Habits - China" report to their huge collection of market research reports. Chinese consumers are heavily consuming online media. Adapting to consumers’ consumption habits is vital for increasing the efficiency of marketing communications. Leveraging emerging online media types can be an innovative channel to impress consumers.
Request for Free Sample Report - http://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=807415
Table of contents
- What you need to know
- Demographic classification
- Personal income
- Household income
Issues And Insights
- Marketing via online media in fragmented time slots
- Marketing via bullet screen comments and live streaming
- Making video advertisements more efficient
- Opportunities for online news
- Attracting paid users by enhancing experience
The Consumer – What You Need To Know
- Penetration of online media sees an increase
- Smartphone is still the major device, and more content to be adapted to smart TVs
- News, music, e-books and radios are preferred on weekdays
- Consumers are willing to pay for online video and music
- Both content and experience are important to attract paid users
- When watching online videos, consumers prefer being in the audience rather than participants
- Social media users skew to males, and bullet screen comments appeal to those in early 20s
- For video streaming websites, going comprehensive is not necessary
- Who are more likely to watch advertising videos?
- Opportunities for online news
- Mintropolitans are more willing to pay for membership
Browse Full Report with TOC - http://www.marketresearchhub.com/report/online-media-consumption-habits-china-august-2016-report.html
Online Media Consumption On Different Devices
Usage Occasions Of Online Media
Paid Users Of Media Streaming Websites
Attractive Membership Benefits
Activities When Watching Online Videos
Attitudes Towards Online Media
Meet The Mintropolitans
Appendix – Methodology And Abbreviations
About Market Research HUB
Market Research HUB (MRH) is a next-generation reseller of research reports and analysis. MRH’s expansive collection of market research reports has been carefully curated to help key personnel and decision makers across industry verticals to clearly visualize their operating environment and take strategic steps.
MRH functions as an integrated platform for the following products and services: Objective and sound market forecasts, qualitative and quantitative analysis, incisive insight into defining industry trends, and market share estimates. Our reputation lies in delivering value and world-class capabilities to our clients.
90 State Street,
Albany, NY 12207,
Toll Free : 866-997-4948 (US-Canada)
Tel : +1-518-621-2074
Email : email@example.com
Website : http://www.marketresearchhub.com/
Market Research HUB (MRH) is a next-generation reseller of research reports and analysis. MRH’s expansive collection of market research reports has been carefully curated to help key personnel and decision makers across industry verticals.
Sep 07, 2016