Rhino Vortex Roof Rack - Install Them Yourself At Home In A Few Quick, Easy Steps
Rhino-Rack products and expertise turn your vehicles into a custom made modes of transportation for play, sport, fun or whatever journeys you undertake.
Rhino-Rack Roof Racks
Rhino-Rack has been designing premier roof racks for over twenty-five years. It supplies all of Australia with a broad range of superior, high quality, cutting-edge roof rack products, including bike and kayak carriers, luggage boxes, load securing accessories, just to name a few. Rhino-Rack products and expertise turn your vehicles into a custom made modes of transportation for play, sport, fun or whatever journeys you undertake.
Roof racks also preserve valuable passenger space in your vehicle. You can either have more friends and family join you in your adventures and/or pack more belongings.
Rhino-Rack Vortex Roof Racks
Rhino-Rack Roof Racks use a unique “Fit My Vehicle” method. On its website, you select your vehicle’s make, model, and year, and are then directed to the precise roof rack that precisely fits your vehicle. And, if your vehicle is not listed, there’s a phone number you can call for assistance and direction
The Rhino-Rack Vortex system is sleek and looks great. There are two types of roof racks in the collection: 1) Rhino-Rack Vortex 2500 Roof Rack System for Naked Roofs; and, 2) Rhino-Rack SX Series Roof Racks for Roof Rails
1. Rhino-Rack Vortex 2500 Roof Rack System for Naked Roofs: this system is for vehicles without any attachments on the roof, such as rails or rain gutters. It includes:
• Cross Bars
• Specific Fitting Kit
• Locks and Keys
2. Rhino-Rack SX Series Roof Racks for Roof Rails: this system is for vehicles that come standard with roof rails, such as SUVs and some wagons. It included:
• Cross Bars
• Clamping System (which with to attach the roof rails)
• Locks and Keys
Installing the Rhino-Rack Vortex Roof Racks
Mounting the Rhino-Rack Rack Vortex Roof Racks at home is very simple. Directions come with the products and there are both written and video tutorials on the Internet that provide step-by-step instruction for installation. Here are some sites that provide such instruction:
1. Rhino-Rack Vortex 2500 Roof Rack System for Naked Roofs:
• https://www.carid.com/images/rhino-rack/items/pdf/rs249-installation-instructions-2.pdf (written instructions)
• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-s6X1hCglc (video tutorial)
• Security Allen Key (Provided In Kit)
• Phillips Head Screwdriver
• Timber Or Plastic Block
• Rubber Mallet.
2. Rhino-Rack SX Series Thule Roof Racks Online for Roof Rails:
• https://www.etrailer.com/Roof-Rack/Rhino-Rack/RRSX001.html (provides a link to written instructions)
• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUdMC0IoLkM (video tutorial)
• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqLzu4WcLrI (video tutorial)
• Tape Measure
Be sure to take caution after installing your roof rack and while you are using it. The way your vehicle operates changes when you are transporting weight on the roof and/or carrying wind-resistant loads. Be very careful, especially when cornering and braking.
Rhino Rack Ski Carrier is so simple and quick to install, the only difficulties you’ll have is deciding where to go and how many people you want to join you!
We are a specialty website selling all types of Vehicle Accessories from all brands.
May 08, 2017