The journey of fun, adventure and thrill begins with Marron
Trekking is a treasurable experience of a lifetime, both, of beholding the hypnotic beauty of nature and meticulously tackling the challenges in the treacherous yet tantalizing mountain regions.
Press Release, 04, August 2015 - Namaste! Trekking is a treasurable experience of a lifetime, both, of beholding the hypnotic beauty of nature and meticulously tackling the challenges in the treacherous yet tantalizing mountain regions. Ambulating on the lap of nature stimulates your intellect, whirlpools your emotion and very often tests your physical aptitude. Marron Treks offers a wide range services pertaining to Travels, Tours, Treks, Expeditions and Adventures to Nepal, Tibet, Bhutan, Sikkim & Darjeeling. Be it an informative cultural tour, a subtle nature trail, a pumping raft on the ferocious white waters, a comfy ride across the jungle sitting on the cushiony back of a mammoth or a strenuous ascent to the arduous trails of the capricious Himalayas, they are all ready to be served hot and steamy right under one banner, Marron Treks! Having been involved in the tours and treks forte for more than 15 years, Marron is incessantly expanding with its professional team. The stamina that Marron Treks gets for going on and on is all because of our immense love for Mother Nature. Internalizing the dictum that 'work is worship and guests are God', we endeavor our best to ensure the guests' safety and a top quality service in a reasonable price.
So what’s all the dillydallying about?.....Just plan a good recess, hang up your working boots and come, visit Nepal with Marron Treks!!!
Nepal is undoubtedly a trekking paradise. Ranging from an effortless slog on the picturesque trails of Langtang, to the treacherous and strenuous ascent to the Thorung La (5416m), the highest mountain pass in the world, the trekking experience in Nepal is simply unmatchable. Talk about the thrill, guts and glory of making your way up the Kalapatthar (5545m) or the unprecedented experience of traversing along the absolute wilderness of the far-flung regions of Dolpo and Mustang, you can’t find them anywhere else, but here in Nepal!
Trekking regions of Nepal
Owing to the multifarious topography, there are five different trekking regions in Nepal.
1. The Everest Region is the most frequented trekking destination, not just because of the Mt. Everest but also because this region happens to be the home of the mountain prodigies, the “Sherpas”. Getting acquainted to the Sherpa culture and enjoying their warm hospitality are perhaps one of the several good reasons why this region attracts a legion of trekkers every year. The Everest Base Camp (5346m), Kala Patthar (5545m), Gokyo Ri (5360m), Gokyo Lake (4750m), Rejo La (5340m) & Cho La (5420m) passes are the most favored sites in this region. (http://www.marrontreks.com/regions/26/everest-region.html )
2. The Annapurna Region is iconized by the luscious Annapurna Massif and the popular tourist destination, Pokhara. This region encapsulates the world’s best trekking routes. The major and popular trekking routes lead to Jomsom, Mustang, Manang, Annapurna Sanctuary and around the Annapurna range. Most of the treks, in Annapurna Region, including the “Royal Trek” commence from the lake city of Pokhara. Be it a subtropical vista, the highest mountain pass in the world- the Thorong La Pass (5416m), Kali Gandaki - the deepest gorge or the desiccated trans-Himalayan expanse, the Annapurna region cuddles them all! (http://www.marrontreks.com/regions/25/annapurna-region.html )
3. The Langtang Region is one of the nearest trekking destinations from Kathmandu and is an unparalleled combination of natural beauty and cultural riches. It lies about 130 km north of the Kathmandu Valley close to the border with Tibet, China. Apart from the spectacular scenery and the Tamang craftsmanship which are so prevalent here, this region is also renowned for the high altitude Gosaikunda Lake (4380m), which has a holy significance and 70 different glaciers of varying sizes. (http://www.marrontreks.com/regions/27/langtang-region.html )
4. The Kanchenjunga Region is special in the sense that is the home to the third highest mountain in the world, Mt. Kanchenjunga (8586m), the massive block of rock and ice that straddles the border of Nepal and Sikkim in India. This region is dwelt by the Limbu people, whose language is very akin to the Tibetan and they follow a mix of Buddhism, Hinduism and animist beliefs. Trekking to the North and South Base Camps, crossing the Ming La Pass (5160m) is a challenging adventure, this region offers. (http://www.marrontreks.com/regions/28/kanchenjunga-region.html )
5. The Far Western Region hides some of the country’s best trekking secrets including the mesmerizing turquoise lakes, timeless Tibetan monasteries and spectacular high passes. Approaches from the south ascend from the Hindu lowlands through deep gorges or over high passes into the remote arid landscapes of Dho Tarap and upper Dolpo. Being in this region means that you are literally rummaging through the wild chunk of Nepal along off- the- beaten tracks. (www.marrontreks.com/regions/29/far-western-region.html )
Marron Treks offers wide range of services pertaining to Travels, Tours, Treks, Expeditions and Adventures to Nepal, Tibet, Bhutan, Sikkim & Darjeeling.
Aug 04, 2015