V International Conference 'Black Sea Oil Trade': 2 Months to Go!
Just in 2 months Kyiv will welcome leading oilseed market operators to join the V international Conference “Black Sea Oil Trade-2017”. The Conference will be held on September 19, 2017
Just in 2 months Kyiv will welcome leading oilseed market operators to join the V international Conference “Black Sea Oil Trade-2017”. The Conference will be held on September 19, 2017 in Hilton Kyiv hotel. Organizer – Consulting agency UkrAgroConsult, General Sponsor – ING Bank.
“Black Sea Oil Trade” Conferencewill traditionally unite the key market players to learn, trade and network at the start of the new oilseed season. The event annually brings together over 250 delegates from 20 countries worldwide.
In 2017 Conference Agenda will focus on the following issues:
• Are there new drivers, emerging in the oilseed&vegoil market? Trends in production and trade
• Price forecast for 2017/18 MY. Will the dramatic drop in vegoil prices continue?
• The past, present and future of the oil and fat industry in Ukraine
• How to defeat the "black market" of sunseed and sun oil
• High oleic sunflower - prospects for Ukraine
• GMO vs non-GMO. Is there a chance of getting a premium for non-GM soybeans in Ukraine?
• Sunflower oil as the most undervalued in the global market – will the prices recover?
• New US policy on the biodiesel market and its impact
Among confirmed speakers:
Sergey Feofilov - Director General, UkrAgroConsult
Artem Hammerschmidt - Senior Analyst, OilWorld, Germany
G.Chandrashekhar - Global Agribusiness and Commodities Markets Specialist, India
Warren Patterson – Commodity Market Alanyst, ING Bank, Netherlands
Dmitry Motuzko - Commercial Director, AdamPolSoja, Ukraine
Dmitry Neroda - Marketing manager, Development of Oilseed Sector, Syngenta, Ukraine
CONFERENCE AGENDA is available at theconference website. http://www.ukragroconsult.com/bso/2017/en/conference
Conference participants arerepresented by producers and crushers of oilseeds, traders, enterprises for deep processing of vegetable oils, investment companies, banks, legal, shipping, brokerage, insurance, surveyor and other companies.
Agribusiness operators from 10 countries have already registered to take part.
Register with the Early Bird rates till August 31, 2017!
For participation issues, advertising and sponsorship options please contact:
Tel.: + 380 44 451 46 34; +38 044 220 52 42
Consulting agency "UkrAgroConsult" - an independent company, founded in 1994, which provides accurate timely information on agricultural market of Ukraine and Black Sea region countries. UkrAgroConsult offers a wide range of services,
Jul 13, 2017