Eilisys Designs Strategy to Increase Out its reach to the Small & Medium Scale Companies
Eilisys is known for its famous Ascent employee attendance management system which has been in the market for quite a long and has been well accepted by the companies including some of the big fortune 500 companies across the world.
Pune, India, 22nd May 2017: Eilisys is known for its famous Ascent employee attendance management system which has been in the market for quite a long and has been well accepted by the companies including some of the big fortune 500 companies across the world.
Based on the research done by an independent firm on startups, it was found that most of the businesses had a great start however at a certain stage they started facing stagnation in growth. When a further drill down analysis was carried out, it was found that improper human resource planning was the biggest hindrance in the growth. The companies were not able to plan in advance, the number of resources available for the upcoming projects and as a result the project execution always suffered which proved out to be the biggest issue in growth of the company. In order to help the companies deal with the daunting situation, Elisys is out with its best attendance tracking software in the market.
According to the Marketing Head of the company, they have been quite successful in approaching startups in India and explaining them the depth of the problem and its available solution. After listening to the pitch, 60% of the customers get back to them with the request for demo however out of the remaining 40%, 20% are not quick decision makers and therefore they delay their decision to schedule a demo and the remaining 20% are the customers who believe in the product and want to purchase it however due to financial constraints they refrain from doing so immediately. But in to-to the targeted niche is an untapped market according to the Marketing Head of the company and therefore they are looking forward to take the first movers advantage.
As per the Sales Head of the company, the sales figures are quite impressive in the current quarter and the reason for the growth is due to the shift in their focus towards the small scale companies. With the current growth rate, by the year end, the Sales Head is estimating a growth in double digits and meeting 150% of the designated annual target.
The Product Head of the company shared some of the features that make their software the best attendance tracking software in India:-
- Highly Flexible as it accommodates the leave rules and allows the admin to assign privileges and permissions to the various stakeholders associated with the software
- Real time view of the leave plan and the resource availability
- Automated reminders to the managers for the approval of the leave and thereby informing the employee about the approval/disapproval via a mail
- Allows submission of leave request online
- Allows the user to view leave accruals online at a glance.
In order to know more about the product, get in touch with the sales team to schedule a demo at your premises.
About the Company
Eilisys has been a company obsessed with customer satisfaction when it comes to simplifying business needs. Our efficiency is our edge and we have dedicated 15 years in successfully delivering smart payroll and HR solutions to you and in evolving and improvising them to help adapt to your current technological needs. We take pride in the fact that we started from the scratch and achieved tremendous growth organically. Our journey justifies that deep passion and a clear vision teamed up with relentless hard work is the only true formula for success. We believe we have succeeded solely because our satisfied customers speak for our products and that is our greatest sales pitch.
A company obsessed with customer satisfaction when it comes to simplifying business needs.
We are focused on delivering Human Capital Management (HCM) solutions that meet the needs and expectations of each customer.
Be the leading provider of HCM solutions in the market that we serve. Anyone thinking of any HCM solution should think of Eilisys first.
Integrity: Do the right things, all the time
Ownership: Be accountable for our actions and decisions
Customer Focus: Continually communicate with and learn from our Customers, in order to improve our products and services
Innovation: Constantly pursue newer and better ideas that will add value to the customers
Teamwork: Create an environment that leverages individual strengths through collaboration and continuous learning
Office No. 602, Kapil Zenith, S. No. 55, Behind Maratha Mandir, Bavdhan, Pune - 411021.
Call or Email us
+91 20 6729 5300 / email@example.com
Ascent ESS or Employee Self Service is an exclusive employee-only portal that provides them with personal records and payroll details. It is a fast and secure access to both past and current employee data, helping you avoid all the messy paper work.
May 22, 2017