Glass Fencing in Central Coast
Trimlite glass Fencing & Railings along the central coast has also designed a unique modular system that offers flexibility rarely seen in aluminium and glass balustrades.
Glass fencing all along the central coast of Australia is provided by Trimlite. Trimlite's fencing and balustrade system is well suited for Balconies, Decks, Pools, Ramps and Walkways. Call or visit us today.
Use of glass maximizes view, provides wind breaks and enhances the architecture of the structure. At Trimlite, we use strong aluminium sections so that each can easily hold up the glass securely and safely. By using strong aluminium sections, we also minimize the width of each supporting section thereby enhancing the aesthetics gained by the use of glass. Our method has also eliminated the need for a guard rail at the bottom thereby reducing grime build up caused by kids attempting to climb up the rail or adults leaning over the glass balustrade with a foot on the bottom rail.
Trimlite glass Fencing & Railings along the central coast has also designed a unique modular system that offers flexibility rarely seen in aluminium and glass balustrades. Normally the glass balustrade contractors first measure the premise and then cut the glass and set up the balustrades along with the supporting sections. Trimlite on the other hand, has designed an adjustable system that eliminates costly delays created by measuring errors or manufacture errors. At Trimlite Fencing Central Coast, we’ve not only concentrated on the beauty of our product, we’ve also paid attention to its engineering aspects – take our pool glass fencing for instance.
1. Our method of fencing a pool with a glass fence is quicker and has shorter lead times.
2. We have a custom staged Installation process that ensures that the finished handrails are not damaged during installation.
3. Trimlite has a very unique temporary handrail system used during the manufacturing process.
4. Custom Modular Glass Balustrade and Fencing System that enables very easy on-site modification wherever it might be necessary.
5. Our aluminium sections are available in a wide range of colours.
Why Glass Fencing?
1. Aesthetics – nothing beats the cleanliness of glass.
2. A glass fence does not take away anything from the structure and does not obstruct the beauty of the structure.
3. Glass is easier to clean or wash.
4. Glass is available in various strengths and can even withstand strong winds and temperatures.
5. Other than cleaning, glass has zero maintenance.
6. A glass fence is easy to install.
7. Trimlite glass fences are not only easy to install, they can even be modified if required.
8. Glass can be etched and colour coated. Trimlite can add your monogram to any or all the glass sections.
9. The glass used by Trimlite Cheap Glass Fences is strong enough to take the force of adults leaning against the glass.
10. The physical continuity of glass acts as a wind breaker on one hand and allows 100% light access on the other. Again, Trimlite can use different types of glass more suited to customer requirement.
Postal Address: 47 Lake Rd, Tuggerah NSW 2259
Phone: 02 4001 0150
Trimlite's Amazing On Time or it's FREE Guarantee* Whilst Trimlite always focus on providing you with high quality, low maintenance products our clients know they will be treated with the upmost respect, that is why we provide you with our "On Time or it'
Nov 05, 2015