Hair removal at Laser chain
Get rid of unwanted hair permanently with laser hair removal
Hair removal at Laser chain:
Laser hair removal is a medical procedure that uses a laser — an intense, pulsating beam of light — to remove unwanted hair
• Dermatologists use lasers and light sources to safely and effectively treat larger areas of unwanted hair with minimal patient discomfort and fewer complications than other hair-reduction methods.
• Most lasers are equipped with a cooling device that reduces the discomfort from the laser light and also protects the top layer of skin from excessive heating and potential changes in pigmentation.
• Laser and intense pulsed light (IPL) devices send specific concentrated beams of light through the skin that are absorbed by the melanin (dark) pigment present in the hair follicle shafts.
• Because hair grows in cycles, repeated treatments are necessary to destroy the hair follicles.
Types of lasers
• The ruby, alexandrite, diode and intense pulsed light systems were the first lasers approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for hair reduction.
• Lasers and light sources work best on light-skinned, dark-haired individuals because the light from these lasers is not significantly absorbed by dark pigments in the surrounding skin.
• Devices with longer wavelengths, such as Nd:YAG lasers, have the ability to treat darker skin types.
Hair removal at Laser chain :
What patients should know
• These procedures may be offered in informal settings such as shopping malls, spas and walk-in clinics, but it's important for patients to choose an experienced health care provider. Treatments should be performed by or under the direct supervision of a dermatologist or other physician who has appropriate training and expertise.
• In general, three or more treatments are required to achieve permanent hair growth reduction.
• Darker hair responds best to laser hair removal.
• Lighter-colored hair is least responsive, but topical medications can be used in an effort to increase effectiveness.
• Patients seeking laser hair removal are advised to avoid tanning or sunless tanners and to use a broad-spectrum sunscreen for up to six weeks prior to treatment.
E-mail : Laserchain.firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Twitter: Laser chain
Phone: 01755568857, 01190541927
Laser chain is a super specialized skin clinic provides all types of Skin treatment,beautification,laser treatment,dermatosurgery,cosmetic surgery,phototherapy,weight reduction,hair re-growth,hair removal,PRP ,mesotherapy and many more. Laser chain aims t
Dec 15, 2014