Top Course for 2016: Tourism & Hospitality Industry in India
9th August 2016, Sanghol, Punjab- With the efforts being made by the Ministry of Tourism, India to promote tourism in the country, a career in Hotel Management or Hospitality Management studies at Cordia Group has become a flourishing career option i
The hotels and restaurants industry contributed nearly US$ 187.9 billion or 12.5 per cent to the Gross Domestic Product (GDP) in 2014-15, while growing the fastest at 11.7 per cent Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) over the period 2011-12 to 2014-15. This has lead to an immense growth in the requirement of skilled personnel in the field of hospitality management leading to increased hotel management colleges in India.
The hospitality sector is mainly divided into four basic functions:
a) Food Production which is about preparing food and designing dishes.
b) Food and Beverage Service (F&B) involves the art of serving the guests with food and drinks
c) Front Office is responsible for meeting and greeting the guests, organizing accommodation of guests, taking and organizing reservations, managing check in and out of rooms, passing on messages to customers and settling accounts.
d) Housekeeping section ensures a comfortable and appealing environment to guests at the hotel.
Students who aspire to build a career in the Hotel Management industry should join one of the top 10 hotel management colleges in India as it includes practical along with theoretical knowledge which turns them into a complete professionals in all the above mentioned domains. There are a lot of good institute of hotel management in Punjab which regularly keeps on updating their course and methodologies according to the requirement in the industry so as to train their students in the best possible way.
The top hotel management institutes in India with the right mix of courses, best teaching practices, faculty, infrastructure and technology aim:
· To be a leader in development of professionals in the field of hospitality management.
· To train and educate, at all levels, persons of outstanding abilities who can become future leaders for the hospitality industry
· Impart skills and knowledge in all the major departments of a hotel like food production; food and beverage management, and catering operations; front office management; housekeeping operations; human resource management; and finance.
· Appoint best faculty members are well qualified and have good amount of industry experience which makes them master in this field. Also, we make sure to train our teachers from time to time to new and innovative methods of teaching so that efficient and effective student learning can take place.
· Get the best placement for their students on year on year basis
Successful Completion of bachelors in hotel management will lead to the following career options:
· Entrepreneur: You can start you own restaurant, coffee shop, club or hotel and even work as a consultant and guide others build up their restaurant or hotel etc. You can even start your own catering unit and cater to Offices, Institutes, and private parties and functions.
· Job in Hotels/Restaurants/Clubs: one can get jobs in different departments of hotels like front office, housekeeping, food and productions , etc in one of the best hotels in India
· Job in Aviation/Airline and Tourism Industry: A hotel management student can also join as an Air hostess or Flight Stewards or Ground staff or as Customer Relationship officers.
· Work in Retails Sectors: One can work in famous clothes and sports brands, PVR, malls, Back Office jobs, BPO’s, Hospitals, etc
· Teaching Professional: You can start teaching professionally is also one of the viable options.
According to the World Travel and Indian Tourism Council, India will be a tourist hotspot from 2009 to 2018 having the growth potential. Many big hotels and restaurant chains have extended their projects not only in the metros but also in the tier II and III cities. Hotel giants like The Taj, The Lalit, The Leela and others are expanding in big way across the country.
So if you like to interact with people, travel around, possess good communication skills, have a pleasing personality & like a career which is exciting and professionally fulfilling then join one of the best hotel management courses in Punjab - Cordia Hospitality and Tourism Institute.
Cordia Hospitality and Tourism Management Institute
Lord Rana Edu City Sanghol
VPO. Sanghol, Tehsil, Khamano, Distt- Fatehgarh Sahib.
Punjab - 140802
Phone No - 01628-255930
website – http://www.cordiahmct.org/
With the efforts being made by the Ministry of Tourism, India to promote tourism in the country, a career in Hotel Management or Hospitality Management studies at Cordia Group has become a flourishing career option in recent times.
Aug 09, 2016