Why Is Home Dental Care So Important?
Integrity Dental’s offices are also cheerful and pleasant and you can watch television or movies on the ceiling during treatment.
Your teeth are essential. Besides helping you crush and digest what you eat, teeth also help you talk and assist you in articulating sounds.
Teeth are additionally subject to plaque. Plaque is a sticky deposit that continually develops on your teeth. Bacteria thrive in plaque. When you consume sugary and starchy foods, the bacteria generate acids, which then attack teeth and wear down enamel. Continued attacks form holes (i.e. cavities).
Brushing helps remove plaque. If brushing does not remove it, it hardens into tartar. Plaque under tartar near the gum line lets out poisons that cause infection, which then inflame and irritate the gums, which then pull away, forming gaps between teeth. If not treated correctly, the gums recede and the gaps become infected. If the infection isn’t treated correctly, the bone supporting the tooth is destroyed, and once healthy teeth can loosen and fall out.
Gum disease can also lead to teeth falling out, which then requires replacement.
If you do not properly care for your teeth, they can become unhealthy, which can then lead to problems, some of which include:
• not wanting to smile: your smile is one of the reasons – one of the most significant reasons, why proper home dental care is so important. While a smile is silent, it’s nonetheless powerfully loud. It says hello, offers comfort, communicates recognition, sends out assurances, conveys happiness, and voices affection. Imagine being unable and/or unwilling to smile. It’s like being unable to express positive emotions. Just for the sake of a smile alone, it makes sense to take good care of your teeth.
• decay: tooth decay can be painful and require fillings or crowns. It can also lead to infection in the tooth nerve, which can then cause the nerve to die, which can then cause an abscess, which may then require root canal treatment or tooth removal.
• gum disease: if gum disease is not properly treated, it can cause bone loss around the teeth, which can then cause loose teeth, which can then lead to tooth loss.
How to Keep Teeth Healthy
Keeping your mouth and teeth healthy and clean is easy. Establishing a proper routine usually helps stop most problems. A proper routine involves:
• Use fluoride toothpaste to teeth to before you go to bed and at least one more time during the day, preferably upon waking up in the morning.
• Using floss or an interdental brush to clean between the teeth and least once a day.
• Establishing good eating habits (i.e. avoiding sugary foods and drinks).
• Attending regular dental check-ups and cleanings.
While not everyone sees the CEREC Dental Restorations as often as they should or flosses regularly, sticking to some form of regular routine still makes a great difference. Even gum disease can be treated and controlled.
For over thirty years, Integrity Dental has served the New South Wales community. It works hard to provide the highest level of service and makes sure you receive the highest level of care and treatment. Its personable dentists and staff remains dedicated to helping you achieve and maintain optimal dental health and a gorgeous smile for life.
Integrity Dental utilizes the latest technology to deliver the best dental healthcare in Australia, including general dentistry, CEREC Porcelain Fillings solutions, and replacement of missing teeth with dental implants.
Integrity Dental’s offices are also cheerful and pleasant and you can watch television or movies on the ceiling during treatment. For the anxious patient, it offers Nitrous Oxide, sleep dentistry, and local and general anesthetics procedures.
Contact them and receive the best dental care from the in the District Attorney's office.
Welcome to Integrity Dental where we have been dedicated to creating healthy and beautiful smiles for over 30 years. We endeavour to provide you with the highest level of service and care that will exceed your expectations.
May 19, 2017